Tips to help you become a daddy
Less stress and less TV
Stress is associated with abnormal sperm development as well as potency problems. According to a study by Oxford University and the American National Institute of Health, stress reduces fertility up to 12%.
How long is your favorite TV program? A study of Harvard Medical School shows that men who watch more than 20 hours of TV per week, 44% has a reduced sperm production. That is less than 3 hours a day! But do not worry, you can …
Produce up to 73% more sperm
Sport relaxes and helps improve sperm quality.
According to a Harvard Medical School study, with 15 hours of
exercise a week, men produce 73% more semen.
There is one sport you don’t want to overdo: cycling.
That is not good for sperm, presumably due to saddle pressure.
What about a reclining bike?
Nutrition for better fertility for men
If you put diesel in a gasoline car … what will happen?
You’re just like your car … Take care of yourself like your car.
- According to the Erasmus Medical Center, men with a preference for meat, vegetables, fruit and whole grains have almost twice as much sperm as men with a different diet.
- Be careful with soy. The researchers at Harward School of Public Health discovered that as little as 1/2 glass of soy milk per day reduces sperm production. Other soy products also have a similar effect.
More about nutrition in fertility tips for women and men
- Beware: cosmetics and chemical substances are dangerous to your sperm and to your future children!
- Men who use deodorant or aftershave daily have a 5x increased likelihood of under average quality sperm, says the research of Nijmegen University Medical Centre.
- Sun screen impacts sperm quality as well.
Semen quality and frequency of intercourse
Men with fertility problems have the best quality semen after one day of abstinence; after two days the quality declines. Men with normal semen have the best quality after seven days abstinence.
These are data from research; I find seven days of abstinence too long. A womans fertility is not limited to the ovulation, so more frequent relaxed sex gives, in my opinion, a greater chance of pregnancy.
I stimulate fertility in women and men, improving sperm quality and overcoming potency issues. For this, I apply natural methods such as shiatsu and acupuncture. Treatment of both partners offers the best results.
Men don’t like mentioning their sperm quality and potency issues…often I find out in retrospect which issue has been solved. 🙂 It can work without words.
Discrete help can also be done via Skype.
Monika Denes | Eline Verestraat 23 | 1183 KX Amstelveen | Call +31(0)20 7718183